Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our First Shower!

Well, my friends at work (Andrea Adkins at the lead) threw De and I our first wedding shower! I was very excited; it was like my birthday but better! The nibblings consisted of: croutons, chocolate milk, cheese, buttercream frosting and white cake, hummus, Dreamsicle punch, brownies, peanut butter brownies, and more! That was all great!

At the beginning, my good friend Christy Chance's son wrote Dewitt and I a song on piano! He performed it in front of everyone! That takes courage. The refrain was "Jessie and De have fun on your honeymoon". Cool, isn't it? Here is a picture of Ryan and I after her sang:



Then it was time to open presents! Here are some photos of the action:





De and I after it was all over (sad)

Me hugging my Kitchen Aide Food Chopper (love it)

Looking at one of my favorite gifts: a cookbook put together from all my friends at work!


It was a great shower! So much fun!

No comments: