Thursday, April 3, 2008

Who would have thought...

that I would be excited about finding the perfect wedding cake topper. It is called "hold dear to the promise of love" and don't go looking it up online. Wait until the wedding. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the one because it reminded me of De and I.

Our invitations are in! Now, I just need to make sure I have all the addresses.

De and I are registering for more things. If you are going to get a gift (don't feel obligated), I would suggest going to Bed Bath and Beyond or Target, that is were we are registered for the most stuff right now. Wouldn't want you to hate the 10 items we have on our Macy's registry. We are going to add more. It's hard not to overlap with the other places.

Talk to you guys soon!

~Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

piece of advice-- dont' feel like to have to add more stuff to your registeries just so guests can buy you things... there's something to be said for a nice amount of cash, too. :)
luv,
shamrock