Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weird in the Suburbs

Hello and welcome to the weird post.

First off, De moved a HUGE HUGE rock. It probably weighed about 300 pounds. Look how strong he is moving the huge rock:


Pull harder!

Almost there!

And now, I'll play my viola on it.


AND! An unexpected but welcome visitor: Kona Ice. That's right, Hawaiian Ice to my door and there's weird kid reaggae music playing the whole time, real loud.

Here are the pictures from this awesome time:

Which one do I want?

This one looks great! And I get to serve myself. All the sugar I want!

And here's a video of the event:



What a great day in the suburbs!

2 comments:

Tishy said...

found your site as a link from Andrea's. So happy about your upcoming marriage. We just celebrated our 26th year! Yeah! Hard to believe time goes by so fast. It was funny when I looked at your pictures of the rock and the Reggae ice truck I thought your court looked a lot like the neighborhood we used to live in. Then the very next day what should appear (first to my ears)but the lovely sound of "Don't worry be happy" And then here is comes. We used to live on Huntmaster circle over by Squires Elementary and now live at the corner of Tates Creek Road and Kenesaw. Tell everyone I miss them a lot and said Hi!
Tishy

Tishy said...

We need some wedding photos. I saw some in Lillie's blog and you looked so beautiful. The setting was incredible. Post some please.