Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was really great. I got home and made De go in the bedroom and I set up my little Valentine gifts for him on our living room table. I gave him a new pillow, a pair of boxers with XOXO on them, and a CD of a soundtrack to a movie we watched together. He loved it.

Then he gave me my present. I got a bottle of Kahlua, a box of Kahlua chocolate, and the ARISTOCATS! My favorite Disney movie, it just came out on DVD.

Then I made De a surprise dinner. I made Pancetta Wrapped Baked Pork Chops, Balsamic Marinated Sauted Baby Bella Mushrooms, and Pan Fried Rosemary Potatoes. Yum! I didn't eat the mushrooms of course.

While we ate, we watched my new movie. It was a very laid back Valentine's Day, but that's OK because my birthday is next week! Woo Hoo!

No comments: