Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Birthday!!!

Well, yesterday was my birthday and I must say I had a pretty cool day! (except for the fact that I had to go to class, boo) Here is how the evening went:

I came home and De had all my presents lined up on the coffee table. I got to open one every five minutes starting at 7:30. Here is the sequence:






De is going to teach me to play tennis in the spring. There are courts right by the house.I will be a tennis monster!!


Aren't these beautiful?

Part of the present below is that we are going to a book reading and signing by the author on Friday! And we're going to eat at Ramsey's. Brownie Pie, here I come.


He also made me dinner. He made chicken cordon bleu (somehow, he stuffed a chicken breast with ham and cheese) and cheesy potato casserole. Yummmy! It was excellent.

Me being happy:


De winking at me:


I don't know how he will top this next year!

No comments: