Thursday, January 10, 2008

Snow walk

Well, De came in from work the other day, the day the snow was on the ground. And almost as soon as he came in, he asked: "Have you ever walked barefoot in the snow?"

"NO! I said. "That's crazy!"
"We should do it! It will be fun. I've done it, it's exhilarating!"
"Whatever; it's too cold! My feet will fall off!"
"Come on! Please?" He begged.

I thought about it, "OK! Let's do it."

So, we got a bowl and filled it with lukewarm water. I wanted really hot, but De said no. We put the bowl by our back door with a towel and took of our socks.

"OK, we're going to run over the porch (covered in and inch of snow)and through the grass (also covered with snow), and then back.

We opened the door and... RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ahhhhh! So cold! Ouch, oh my goodness! Brrrrr!" I screamed.

As soon as I came in I stuck my feet in the water. It felt like my feet were on fire!

But, De was right: it was exhilarating! Here are some pictures to prove we actually did it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys.