Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Where is it?

De and I are getting married at Talon Winery on Tates Creek Road in Lexington.

We are getting married on a Thursday night because it is a lot cheaper : we are all about saving money! But, if you love me or De, you'll be there and not complain! haha

We are meeting with a caterer next Wednesday. If De and I get what we want, the caterer will serve our guests each of our favorites! That would be hot browns and chicken fettucini alfredo. That would be nice, but we'll see what the caterer has in store for us!

Did I mention I bought my dress and veil? Well, I did.

And I'm thinking wine colored bridesmaid dresses. Or maybe champagne! Or maybe chardonnay, just kidding. We'll see.

4 comments:

Madeline Jade said...

You are making great progress! Good idea getting married on a Thursday! We got married on a Friday and it was great-- people don't stick to just Saturdays anymore. I bet Talon is gonna be beautiful. So will you.

Anonymous said...

You are really moving along on this. You seem to have it all together. I'm so happy for you. Good luck with the rest of the planning. Two words - open bar!!

ms julie said...

mmmmmm.....winery.......yum.

so doesn't alfredo count as a condiment? cuz you hate those, remember?......

i'm very very excited for you and red.

ms julie said...

oh, my.
i just checked out the Talon link-- jessie, it's going to be sooooo pretty. no shoes for you! those pictures of the outdoor weddings are breathtaking. (seriously, i can't breathe. help!)