Friday, November 2, 2007

Progress

Well, a lot of progress has been made.

I bought my dress today! And the veil! Yay! That means no more trying on dresses (boo!)

AND - yesterday my mom and I went to Talon Winery to visit as a potential location. It was beautiful out there. So, we are thinking that is the place! And, should it be...I guess I will have to go barefoot.

I am taking a toll. Which kind of fountain should I have at the reception: Queso, chocolate, butterscotch, or caramel?

YUM!

Next I get to try out the food and the CAKE! to see what I like. That is going to be fun!

~Jessie

2 comments:

ms julie said...

CHOCOLATE!!! you can do yummy treats like marshmellows, pretzels, apple slices, grapes, strawberries, snickerdoodles, all kinds of stuff. yum....i'm hungry.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You have been a busy little bee! How could there be anything left to plan???
Love,
Ellen