Friday, November 23, 2007

More scanning!

Well, De and I registered at Macy's on Tuesday. We registered for a lot of 20 dollar items and ended up registering for a pasta extension for my Kitchen Aide stand mixer which cost 150 dollars, didn't realize at the time! Geez, that's a lot.

Tomorrow we are going to a bridal show at David's Bridal. We are going to try out the caterer there and see if that food is good!

We had a great Thanksgiving! We went to De's mom's house any my mom's house. We ate so much! I made three desserts: a pumpkin roll (I bought my first jelly roll pan), a pumpkin cheesecake, and a fudge brownie pie. Yummy! The country ham was the best though.

So, we registered at three places: and we can add stuff whenever we want! Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Macy's and Target. And I have determined that Target has the best scanners for newlyweds to use. They are new and touch screen and you can change the quantity.

At Bed Bath and Beyond, we saw a couple that apparently had just gotten married and had returned some gifts to get different gifts. They were really going at it, yelling at each other and she was complaining and being mean. De and I just looked at each other and hoped we would never be like that!

My cousin Cassie is throwing me a Pampered Bride bridal shower! I get an apron that says Pampered Bride and De gets one that says Pampered Groom, so cool. The theme will be a baking party. Fun, fun, fun!

Hmmm... what am I forgetting?

~Jessie

No comments: